New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is … Read more
|LCD LED Touch Screen
|925447-001, 14-ba020na Touch Screen
|1920 x 1080
|Compatible Product Line:
|Full LCD Screen Assembly Panel
|HP Pavilion 14 ba series
HP Pavilion X360 14-BA055NA Touch Screen HD LED LCD Assembly
The above listed screen is a Genuine 14″ Touchscreen LCD assembly. This is a used item and it’s in fully working condition. It will only work with the given models in our Description or the ones advertised with. If you are not sure about the compatibility or above listed models then please confirm before purchasing so we can get you the correct one.
For any questions or help please feel free to Contact us via eBay Messages. We will be happy to help you get the exact screen and save your time.
NOTE: This Package includes Only Touch screen HD LCD assembly. Then Please let us know we will arrange one for you. you want to change your laptop screen then it’s a good package which is very easy to change.
# # Please Note ##
Part numbers given in titles are there only to help you find a compatible screen for your current model number. It is not guaranteed that you will receive the exact part number as in the listing title. You will be shipped a 100% compatible item as your original part number or the one you are searching for, as manufacturer keep changing them with time and some part numbers are no longer available. Also, pictures in the listing are for illustration purpose only to show the position of the connector and the fixing points.
* Guide for Choosing the Right Replacement Screen for Your Laptop
* Notebook manufacturer use different types of screens when assembling a single model of laptop. As a result, more
than one type of screen can be used by same laptop.
* In order for the screen to work correctly, the replacement screen must have same back light type, data connector
and resolution as faulty / original screen.
* However, to ensure that you are purchasing the correct replacement screen you’ll need to remove your original
screen, turn it around and look for the manufacturer’s code that is written on the back of screen. Such as
B156XW02, LP156WH4 -TLB1, LTN156AT05, N156BGE-L21 etc.
* If you cannot find a part on our shop or unsure about the compatibility please email us or call us.