New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is … Read more
|Max. Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Type:||TOUCH GLASS + LCD SCREEN + FRAME||Display Technology:||LED LCD|
|Manufacturer warranty:||6 months||Model:||Acer V3-111P V3-112P|
|MPN:||Acer V3-111P V3-112P Touch Screen Digitizer||Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Brand:||Acer||Compatible Product Line:||For Aspire|
|Screen Size:||11.6″||LCD Model Number:||B116xtn02.5 Or 100% Compatible|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
GENUINE Acer Aspire V3-111P V3-112P B116xtn02 Touch Screen HD LCD LED Assembly
# # Please Note ##
Part numbers given in titles are there only to help you find a compatible screen for your current model number. It is not guaranteed that you will receive the exact part number as in the listing title. You will be shipped a 100% compatible item as your original part number or the one you are searching for, as manufacturer keep changing them with time and some part numbers are no longer available. Also, pictures in the listing are for illustration purpose only to show the position of the connector and the fixing points.
* Guide for Choosing the Right Replacement Screen for Your Laptop
* Notebook manufacturer use different types of screens when assembling a single model of laptop. As a result, more
than one type of screen can be used by same laptop.
* In order for the screen to work correctly, the replacement screen must have same back light type, data connector
and resolution as faulty / original screen.
* However, to ensure that you are purchasing the correct replacement screen you’ll need to remove your original
screen, turn it around and look for the manufacturer’s code that is written on the back of screen. Such as
B156XW02, LP156WH4 -TLB1, LTN156AT05, N156BGE-L21 etc.
* If you cannot find a part on our shop or unsure about the compatibility please email us.