|Condition:||New other (see details) :|
|Seller notes:||“Brand New item. Which Only Works With Black Ribbon ( Touch Connector) Please Contact Us if Yours Is Gold. We Will Provide You That One With Same Price.”|
|Brand:||HP||Compatible Product Line:||HP Pavilion X360 11-aa|
|MPN:||HP 11-aa 11-AB Series 906792-001||Model:||HP Pavilion X360 11-aa000na|
|Display Technology:||LED LCD||Type:||Touch Screen Digitizer Bezel with Frame|
|Screen Size:||11.6″||Manufacturer warranty:||3 months|
|Max. Resolution:||1366 x 768||Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Compatible Brand:||HP Pavilion X360 11-aa||Connector type:||30 Pins|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
New HP Pavilion x360 11-AA000NA 11.6” HD LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Bezel Panel with Frame
Before you Purchase this item please ensure that you match the PART NUMBER above with the PART NUMBER of the item you are trying to replace and NOT THE MODEL number of your Laptop or Tablet that you have it.
Compatible Models / LCD
HP Pavilion X360 11-aa000na
11-AA Series / Compatible Models & Multi brands
Touch / Screen Grade: Brand New
Screen Size: 11.6″
Screen Type: HD LED LCD
Resolution: 1366 X 768
Connector: 30 Pins
Warranty: 3 Months
Screen Brands: Multi Brand & Compatible LCD Model
* *SOME FEW MARKS ON THE LCD SURFACE **
**This product will fit in different 11.6” laptops/Tablets **
**Make sure the model of LCD before buy**
# # Please Note ##
Part numbers given in titles are there only to help you find a compatible screen for your current model number. It is not guaranteed that you will receive the exact part number as in the listing title. You will be shipped a 100% compatible item as your original part number or the one you are searching for, as manufacturer keep changing them with time and some part numbers are no longer available. Also, pictures in the listing are for illustration purpose only to show the position of the connector and the fixing points.
* Guide for Choosing the Right Replacement Screen for Your Laptop
* Notebook manufacturer use different types of screens when assembling a single model of laptop. As a result, more
than one type of screen can be used by same laptop.
* In order for the screen to work correctly, the replacement screen must have same back light type, data connector
and resolution as faulty / original screen.
* However, to ensure that you are purchasing the correct replacement screen you’ll need to remove your original
screen, turn it around and look for the manufacturer’s code that is written on the back of screen. Such as
B156XW02, LP156WH4 -TLB1, LTN156AT05, N156BGE-L21 etc.
* If you cannot find a part on our shop or unsure about the compatibility please email us.